Training Industry, Inc. cites “commitment to innovation and customer service,” “strength of business model” and “continuing growth” in recognizing leading on-demand learning and performance management platform provider.
HRchitect includes GeoLearning in our list of top Learning Management Systems vendors that businesses should consider. GeoLearning representatives participated in the HRchitect WebMingle in January 2009 and GeoLearning participated in the HRchitect Beauty Pageant on Learning Management Systems in December 2008, where they were crowned the winner.
GeoLearning, Inc., the leading provider of on-demand learning and performance management technology platforms, has been named to Training Industry, Inc.’s list of the “Top 20 Companies in the Training Outsourcing Industry” for the sixth year in a row.
“GeoLearning has been a member of the ‘Top 20 Training Outsourcing Companies’ every year since its inception in 2004,” said Dr. Jim Hanlin, Chief Marketing Officer of Training Industry, Inc. “The company continues to be an outstanding and recognized leader in the areas of software-as-a-service learning technology and managed learning services. Excelling in both of these critical areas of training places GeoLearning in a unique position in our industry. The company’s continuing growth reflects its commitment to innovation and customer service, and the strength of its business model.”
Selection to this year’s “Top 20 Companies in the Training Outsourcing Industry” was based on the following criteria:
- Experience in managing multi-year training business process outsourcing (BPO) engagements.
- Recognition as a leading outsourcing service provider (OSP) in the training industry.
- Capability to deliver multiple types of BPO training services.
- Revenue generated from training BPO services.
- Potential for growth in training BPO services.
- Analytics, metrics and evaluation methods applied to training BPO services.
- Strength of clients.
- Demonstrated strategic alignment of training BPO services with client business goals.
- Geographic reach.
- Impact on the training BPO industry.
- Talent of corporate leadership and professional staff.
- Breadth of resources.
- Commitment to the training BPO industry and innovative and unique capabilities to advance the industry.
The “Top 20” list includes those leaders in the training industry that have demonstrated experience and excellence in providing learning BPO services to a variety of clients.
The complete Top 20 list from 2009 is available online.
For more information on GeoLearning, please visit www.geolearning.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect