Workday 10 Unites Human Capital Management and Talent Management in a Single System
Business Users Gain Access to Rich Analytics with the Ability to Take Immediate Action
If you are looking for a new Talent Acquisition System, Talent Management System, or any HR system, talk to HRchitect first. We have unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is here to help!
Workday now provides global organizations a single system of record for both Talent Management and core Human Capital Management with the delivery of Workday 10, available immediately. More than 130 companies have selected Workday to manage their workforce, with more than 60 percent of customers choosing Workday’s capabilities for managing individual and business performance, often replacing or decommissioning existing Talent Management point solutions.
Workday 10 is now generally available for all customers. New Workday Talent Management capabilities are available to current Workday HR customers as part of their core subscription. Workday 10 includes:
- Worker and Talent profiles, giving managers a comprehensive view of skills, performance, job history, compensation and other vital components of an individual’s working track record.
- Goal alignment and linking, enabling top-down and bottom-up connections among organizational, individual and team objectives, as well as visual representation of progress.
- Succession planning, allowing both managers and HR professionals to easily visualize the depth of organizational talent and the readiness of specific individuals to fill key positions.
- Multiple jobs tracking, making it easy to accurately manage individuals whose roles cross organizational or operational boundaries. Workday shows depth of detail for each role and represents the individual in all appropriate organizations, while also providing HR professionals with a complete view of the person’s compensation, benefits, performance and other key information.
- Integration with MrTed, a leading provider of enterprise class, global recruitment management solutions. Workday’s APIs have also been extended to facilitate connections to other recruitment systems.
Workday 10 provides self-service business insight for managers, allowing them to analyze their data from multiple perspectives and to take action based on what they learn.
- Custom analytics now allow managers and business analysts to create live, drillable charts and tables of important information for managing their day-to-day business. For example, a manager could track performance reviews in a given region across multiple dimensions, monitoring anything from completion rates to unusual trends in ratings based on jobs, organizations or even management level.
- Custom charts can then be turned into Worklets – small, configurable windows on the individual’s own Workday page – and shared with other users, while always maintaining role-based data security.
- Business process analytics enable managers and HR professionals to track the effectiveness of processes automated within Workday, giving them the ability to view key statistics such as time to complete a given process as well as overcome individual or organizational bottlenecks.
In addition, Workday 10 includes hundreds of new capabilities for employees, managers and HR professionals. Examples include:
- Retiree access, providing former employees ongoing access to a limited set of benefits and administrative information, as well as the ability to keep their personal data current.
- Total compensation gives employees a complete view of all forms of compensation such as salary, bonus, one-time payments, equity and benefits.