Companies Combine to Deliver Customers a World-Class Solution for Unified Talent Management and Transition Management
HRchitect featured Saba in our release of The Suite Life of Integrated Talent Management and also includes them in our list of top Talent Management Systems and top Learning Management Systems vendors that businesses should consider. A.G. Lambert, the VP of Marketing with Saba appeared on the HRchitect WebMingle on August 14, 2009. Matt Lafata with HRchitect attended the 2010 Saba Global Summit and Analyst Day in Boston, MA. Matt Lafata & Tiffany Appleby attended the Saba Global Sales Rally FY12 in June 2011 in Redwood City, CA and the Saba Global Summit 2012 in Miami, FL.
If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 15 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Saba (NASDAQ:SABA), the premier provider of people-centric enterprise solutions, today announced the acquisition of HumanConcepts, a leading organizational modeling and visualization provider. The transaction closed March 19, 2012.
The acquisition signifies Saba’s continued focus on the human capital management (HCM) market and complements its unified talent management offering. Saba plans to integrate HumanConcepts’ unique Cloud technologies into its unified talent management suite to extend the value of Saba’s existing core products.
“Saba and HumanConcepts share a vision for unifying people processes to transform the way we work,” said Bobby Yazdani, founder and CEO, Saba. “The next generation of talent management is about people, not information, and delivering a fundamentally better way to plan, engage, develop and inspire people for competitive advantage.”
“Adoption of HumanConcepts Organizational Planning Suite continues to accelerate and gain traction in large enterprises,” said Luis Riviera, president, HumanConcepts. “Joining forces with Saba offers an exciting opportunity to revolutionize the HCM market by delivering a powerful interface to visualize, plan and model people and People Networks in a changing world of work.”
“The combination of Saba and HumanConcepts is a positive step forward for customers who want to improve their workforce planning effectiveness to support business performance,” said Mollie Lombardi, research director, human capital management, Aberdeen. “According to our research, visibility into talent, integration of people data, external validation of talent pools and workforce scenario planning are critical to ensuring that organizations have the talent plans to back up their business plans. “
Saba and HumanConcepts Value:
- Business Agility: The joint Saba/HumanConcepts Solution will enable companies to gain the strategic insights they need to adapt quickly to changing marketing conditions.
- One of the largest and best customer communities for strategic organizational and talent management: Besides its proven organizational planning expertise, HumanConcepts will add over 500 valued customers to Saba’s 1600-strong customer base.
- Strategic solutions delivered in the Cloud: Both Saba and HumanConcepts are pioneers in developing scalable platforms that can lower IT costs, support rapid innovation, and continually increase value to enterprises of all sizes.
- Single end-to-end solution for Strategic Organizational Planning, Talent Management, Learning and Collaboration: The Saba/HumanConcepts Solution will provide the ability to assess organizational health based on comprehensive metrics, collaboratively model, evaluate and plan for change with intuitive visual analytics, and execute on approved plans with talent pooling, succession planning and learning capabilities.
- Ability to manage global complexity for our customers: Both companies solve the challenge of deploying sensitive organizational information and communications on a global scale with process and security frameworks that meet the unique needs of sophisticated and geographically distributed enterprises.
With this acquisition, Saba will embed HumanConcepts’ next-generation features into its existing talent management products and also add elements to its new Social Enterprise Platform – Saba People Cloud – announced today (see “Saba Announces Revolutionary New Social Enterprise Platform”). Customers will be able to leverage a powerful interface to visualize, plan and model people and People Networks in a changing world of work.
For more information on Saba, please visit www.saba.com
To learn more about HRchitect’s expertise in HR technology strategy, selection and implementation services, and how HRchitect can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect