HRchitect includes Kronos in our list of top Talent Acquisition Systems that organizations should consider. If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 15 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Kronos Incorporated recently announced that Maryland Live! Casino, a new $500 million gaming and entertainment destination currently under construction at Arundel Mills in Maryland, has purchased a suite of workforce management solutions from Kronos including time and attendance, scheduling, HR and payroll, and selection and hiring to help effectively manage its workforce. These solutions will enable Maryland Live! Casino to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- Maryland Live! Casino selected Kronos for a number of reasons including its deep expertise in the gaming industry, and the appeal of using one solution for all of its workforce management needs.
- Once the facility is complete, Maryland Live! Casino will be one of the largest casino and entertainment venues in the U.S.
- Scheduling and paying staff can be an incredibly complex task for casinos. Their large numbers of employees work varying shifts at different positions and require unique skill-sets. Kronos timekeeping and scheduling solutions simplify this process by making it fair and accurate for employees, and easy for managers.
- Maryland Live! Casino has been inundated with resumes since announcing its hiring plans and is on track to receive more than 50,000 applications for its 1,500 open positions. The selection and hiring solution from Kronos will enable Maryland Live! Casino to manage the influx of applications and hire best-fit candidates. This quick and efficient process will ensure that Maryland Live! Casino is fully staffed for its opening in June 2012.
- With Kronos, data from the hiring solution is integrated into the HR and payroll solution. This eliminates the need for dual entry of data or excessive paperwork, and significantly streamlines the on-boarding process.
- Maryland Live! Casino will take advantage of Kronos’ cloud services offering. Kronos will manage and host the solutions enabling Maryland Live! Casino to focus on growing its business while still maintaining complete control of its workforce management solution.
Jody Madigan, chief financial officer, Maryland Live! Casino
“We were impressed by the superior quality product presented to us by Kronos. The dynamic capabilities of the hiring solution allows us to effectively manage the demand for jobs at our new facility, and will be of great value in managing our new workforce at the world-class gaming destination we are developing at Maryland Live! Casino.”
Liz Moughan, director of the retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
“Maryland Live! Casino is an incredibly exciting new facility that is energizing the state of Maryland. The gaming industry is very unique and complex, but by focusing on having the right processes in place to manage the workforce before it even opens its doors, Maryland Live! has put itself in a very favorable position to succeed.”
To learn more about Kronos, please visit www.kronos.com
To learn more about HRchitect’s expertise in HR technology strategy, selection and implementation services, please visit www.HRchitect.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect