If you are looking for a new Human Capital Management (HCM) System, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 16 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
At a press conference in Beijing recently, The Workforce Institute™ at Kronos Incorporated announced the launch of The Workforce Institute at Kronos in China, which aims to explore Chinese workforce issues that have an impact on productivity and performance for organizations. Through expertise and intensive research, The Workforce Institute in China will empower organizations with best practice, in-depth knowledge and practical advice for optimizing their workplaces.
- The Workforce Institute in China is a spin-off of the successful Workforce Institute in the U.S., which launched in 2006. The Workforce Institute in the U.S. has an active blog, a diverse body of research, and two published books.
- Primary research initiatives of The Workforce Institute in China will address workforce management issues impacting the entire workforce, including hourly and salaried employees.
- An advisory board of local academics, visionaries, and practitioners will spearhead the initiatives of The Workforce Institute in China. The first board meeting held in Beijing discussed the major challenges of Chinese workforce management and set a calendar for research and publications.
- In addition to research, the board members of The Workforce Institute in China will publish articles and insights at http://china.workforceinstitute.org.
- Joyce Maroney, managing director, The Workforce Institute at Kronos
“There is a lot of research about issues that impact the salaried workforce, but significantly less about subjects that impact hourly employees. The Workforce Institute is dedicated to providing innovative and valuable content that elevates organizational perception of the importance of the whole workforce.”
- Maxwell Miao, general manager, Kronos Greater China
“Increasing global competition, the evolution and transformation of the Chinese workforce, and the changing dynamics of the China workplace make this broad view imperative and timely. Through intensive research, The Workforce Institute in China is committed to empowering organizations with methodology and information to help them control labor costs and improve competitiveness.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect