SilkRoad, a leading global provider of cloud-based end-to-end HR solutions, continues to see international momentum with the addition of four new customers in New Zealand. The University of Auckland, Environment Canterbury (ECAN), TVNZ, and The Radio Network (TRN) have chosen SilkRoad’s best-in-breed applications for their talent management needs.
SilkRoad’s Life Suite® talent management solutions, powered by social, mobile, analytic, and cloud technology, are highly-configurable and ideal for companies managing modern workforce challenges. The employee-centered Suite offers everything businesses need in one integrated platform, and engages employees from pre-hire to retire. The Company’s newest international customers will use SilkRoad for:
- The University of Auckland has selected SilkRoad’s RedCarpet to deliver an improved new hire and manager experience, plus day-one readiness provisioning by introducing electronic forms and workflow management.
- The Radio Network’s nationally dispersed workforce will use RedCarpet to engage frontline employees with the business’ vision and values to increase productivity.
- TVNZ has selected WingSpan, SilkRoad’s performance management system, to better align employees’ individual goals with company objectives, improving overall business performance.
Comments on the News
- “Talent is a top priority around the globe. Our success in New Zealand is in line with this growing need for talent management solutions. Having a presence here ensures that we can better understand the needs of local companies and support them through our technology and expertise.” – Peter Earnshaw, managing director, Asia at SilkRoad
- “RedCarpet aims to significantly reduce the paper-based workloads of managers, support teams, and new hires while implementing a fully branded, seamless introduction to life at the University. Data security and integrity are a key consideration to us and we looked into SilkRoad’s capabilities on this front in detail before licensing.” – Alan Ward, HR Solutions and Recruitment Manager at The University of Auckland
- “WingSpan allows us to articulate company-wide objectives and help every employee create personal goals to support their achievement of them. Its reporting will allow us to hold ourselves accountable and, in the future, will provide us with development, assessment, and succession tools to keep building our talent.” – Richard Parker, General Manager HR Shared Services at TVNZ
For more information on the SilkRoad Life Suite solutions please visit www.silkroad.com.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect